Diyar International Private School – Dibba
LEADING SCHOOL IN DIBBA, (FUJAIRAH ) REQUIRES STAFF
Are you enthusiastic and professional? Do you favour student-centred learning? Are you committed to making a difference to children’s lives? Do you want to be part of a vibrant learning community? If you can honestly answer ‘yes’ to these questions then you may be just who we are looking for.
Diyar International School in Dibba, where we celebrate individualism as well as collaboration, have the following opportunities:
• Elementary home room teachers
• Female Biology teacher for High School
• Male Math teacher for middle school
• Literacy coordinator • Bus supervisor
• English teacher for High School
• Section Head for elementary
• HOD for Science
• Numeracy coordinator.
• Registration office
Last date to apply is November 21st, 2019. To apply please send updated CV with picture email@example.com
We have an urgent requirement for Drivers and Bikers for one of the reputed courier companies.
DRIVERS (50 Nos.)
Should have Category No. 3 driving license (manual / automatic). Salary: AED 2,000/- + Accommodation + Fuel Allowance (Incentives are applicable)
BIKERS (30 Nos.)
Should have a motorbike driving license.
Salary: AED 1,700/- + Overtime + Accommodation + Transport
Must have the relevant documents as mentioned below:
• A valid UAE LMV driving license, with more than one year of driving experience
• Sponsorship visa only • NOC in Arabic • Trade License copy / sponsor passport and visa copy
• Labor Card copy
• Most know basic English
• Valid passport copy
• Passport and visa should be valid for more than 7 months
• A valid Labor Card and Trade License (in case of employment visa)
• NOC from the current sponsor is required
Requirements for both categories mentioned above:
• Basic English communication skills are a must.
• Should have a pleasing personality and be hardworking.
• Should have all the relevant documents.
Interested candidates should walk in for an interview with their CV and documents on 9th and 10th November 2019, between 1030 AM and 0230 PM at Innovations Group, 23rd Floor, Cluster – W, Tiffany Tower, Dubai Marina JLT, DAMAC Pro.erties Metro Station, Exit 1, Dubai, UAE