Reputable distributor of Commercial Vehicle and Heavy equipment company in Abu Dhabi is looking for a suitable andidate for the following positions:
Salesman Commercial Vehicles & Buses
Good product knowledge for commercial vehicles and buses.
Salesman Concrete Equipment
Good product knowledge for concrete equipment like batching plants, concrete pumps & mixers.
Outdoor Parts Salesman
Capable to sell spare parts and services for commercial vehicles, buses and concrete equipments.
Parts Ordering Personal
Ensuring a high level of parts availability Make sure that parts are binned and available within shortest possible lead time.
✓ At least 2-3 years experience in U.A.E. in the same bled.
✓ Having a good communication and relationship with clients.
✓ Working on CRM. ✓ UAE driving license is a must.
✓ English oral and written communication skills (Arabic is an advantage). Candidate must possess a bachelor’s university degree.
Send your CV to: email@example.com
English Language Lecturers Needed for Colleges, the Sultanate of Oman
Native English Speakers – English Lecturers
Place of work: Colleges in various cities, the Sultanate of Oman.
Start Date: Ongoing, and the first semester of the academic year 2019 – 2020.
Interviews will be conducted online for candidates outside Oman.
• Native English Speakers only from the US, Canada, Britain, Ireland, Scotland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, or any other country considered to have Native English language
• BA or B.Ed. in Applied Linguistics / ELT / English and any field relevant to teaching the English Language and 3 years post degree experience teaching the English Language in a university or college Other Bachelor degrees may be accepted if the candidate has a certificate / diploma in teaching English like TEFL / TESOL / EFL / ESL / CELTA, etc.
• Or MA / M.Ed. / Ph.D. in Applied Linguistics / English / TEFL / TESOL and 2 years post degree experience teaching the English Language in a university or college
• Certificate / diploma in TEFL / TESOL / EFL / ESL / CELTA, etc. is a plus
• Rewarding monthly compensation packages: salary, housing allowance, utilities allowance, transportation allowance
• Health insurance
• Air travel allowance
• Annual academic paid leave Please send your email application referring to this ad, and indicating your availability date, with these documents:
1. CV stating your date of birth and nationality (only the countries listed above or native English speaking countries) 2. Government attested copies of your certificates and experience letters
3. Passport and passport-size photos
Please send or email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org